Tuesday, February 17, 2009

in kuwait

It has been a few days since my last post. I am now in Kuwait,sitting at the uso computers at the moment. We have been doing some training, making preps to go north. Life isn't bad except for the sandstorms. LOL The food is decent, the cot is, well it's a cot. Atleast it isn't hot right now. The temps get up to the low 80's and down to the 50's at night. I traded a world of snow at Fort Drum for a world of sand. I had a dream that Holly wanted to go to a beach on my R&R. That was a no go. All joking aside I am making the most out of it. Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it there safe.

    I'd take your world of snow, anyday!!

    Praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. I am sure by the time you see her and the boys sand or snow will not matter much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those computers, and your right, they are just cots. Hang in there, and call your wife every chance you get. Also don't get angry when you can't reach her. It happens, and GOD is always watching over her and you. Not to mention everyone at Northwest Baptist Church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself over there and we will be praying for you. I was at Drum for 3 years. When i deployed to Afghanistan I extended for 6 more months to miss the winter at Drum. Enjoy your time and just know we are all here for you and our LOrd in Saviour is right by your side.

    ReplyDelete